The Intensive Care Coordination Program (ICCP) supplements traditional outpatient mental and behavioral health services by providing field-based services to individuals who would otherwise struggle to comply with established care plans.
- Individuals in need of specific care coordination services in order to overcome barriers to assessing treatment, community support and recovery.
- Individuals who routinely miss scheduled outpatient therapy, groups, psychiatric appointments.
- Individuals with limited personal or social support.
- Individuals with a history or risk of medication non- adherence, psychiatric hospitalizations.
- Individuals who are able to participate in and commit to weekly face-to-face meetings with ICCP staff and understanding of the PSC’s role.
We offer two tiers of treatment, which can be adjusted depending on need. Tier 1 clients receive more intensive services, while Tier 2 clients receive less intensive services that promote independence. We provide our services for an average of six months to a year. The following services begin immediately upon referral:
- Thorough assessment and care planning with input from the referring provider, goals identified by the individual and recommendations from Pathways staff.
- Linkage to community-based resources (transportation, benefits establishment, occupational support, etc.)
- Mental health rehabilitative services focused on supporting symptom management.
- Transportation and accompaniment to appointments
This is a great place to reach out to if you need a safe place to lay your head at night. If you need help, reach out, their are plenty of resources in our community to get you out of whatever you need help from.
This place (I had no clue about) is SO AMAZING!! Highly recommend. They took on someone who needed it the most, provided a roof over his head, someone to talk to, and administered his medication all along with the staff doing everything they can to make sure his transition to his new home was safe and smooth. I thank your amazing staff so much!!!
I am very pleased with the services and staff at this office. We transferred care with a therapist that my son already connects well with and we couldn't be happier with the staff at this office. The level of professionalism by far exceeds the previous clinic we attended. This office is warm, welcoming, and always helpful.
In all honesty I have NEVER felt as supported from every face I see here at the office. We are so blessed to have come across this fantastic group of people that really do seen to care about everyone.
We have been coming here for nearly 2 months and are happy with the services thus far. Very nice and helpful staff. Knowledgeable councilors with great resource for your family.